Search Engine Optimisation
YourStore™ offers a number of additional services to help drive more customers to you site once you’re up and running. One critical area where we can help is Search Engine Optimsation.
Design for Search Engine Optimisation
In terms of Website design, we offer initial search engine optimisation to help get your eCommerce Website higher up the search engine listings from the outset. We will work with you to:
- Identify where you have a distinctive competitive advantage over other online stores.
- Determine how this can be articulated as your core proposition and how to position the business effectively.
- Determine how prospects will search for the things you sell where you have competitive advantage and hence predict the primary search words they are likely to use in Google.
- Draft the Title and Description meta tags for your home page and draft home page copy, image filenames and alternative text, and hyperlinks to include the chosen key words.
- Choose menu names and page names to reflect the key words.
YourStore Create Plus includes initial search engine optimisation in the package. You can add search engine optimisation to the YourStore Create package for £495.00 (ex VAT).
Ongoing Search Engine Optimisation
Whilst the objective of achieving first or second page ranking in Google and Google Shopping is simple, achieving and maintaining it in practice is far from straightforward.
To maintain a high ranking in Google searches you need to regularly review the search engine performance of your Website and tune page meta titles and descriptions, hyperlinks, image file names and alt text and page copy as necessary. If you add new product lines or new feature pages to your Website, the content for these will need to be optimised for search engines.
For Google Shopping, price versus your competitors is obviously critical but also the way you describe products and the order you put words in has a fundamental impact on search rankings.
You can leverage the expertise of YourStore™ to maintain and improve the search engine rankings for your eCommerce Website and the products you sell for an additional £100.00 per month.
Click here for information on the other eCommerce Services we provide.